Presently, there are a number of options to select when it comes to selecting durable and functional gear. However, this makes the task a lot more difficult to select the best fit. In order to make the best choices from top to bottom you may choose our list below:
- Head Gear: In order to protect your head, it is important to select the best helmet which is comfortable. The best thing to do is purchase a helmet with a safety level IIIA or higher rated helmets. These ratings ensure that the helmets are made by abiding to prescribe systems and approved processes. Besides be safe for almost all kinds of small weapons, these helmets also come with additions like night vision goggles as well as flashlights.
- Eyewear: It goes without saying that you need an eyewear that protects your eyes during both defense and shooting. Available in the market today are the anti-fog and scratch resistant goggles.
- Jacket: The body needs to stay protected and the best thing that does the job is a protective jacket. It’s important to forget any of your favorite colors and select the camouflage jacket that is made for a mission. This should be made in a manner that it helps you to hide and not make you an attractive target easily. The market has a lot of options to choose from in the segment of tactical jackets.
- Holster: Irrespective of the fact that you are carrying a particular kind of weapon, it is the sidearm that has an easy access holder that is pretty important. These are mostly easy to access, more durable and definitely helps in keeping the weapons safe or tucked away cleanly.
- Pants: You already know the importance of agility, and hence given the need, you would be required to carry out regular tasks. This make it more than important to go for comfortable yet durable pants. Depending on the location choose a pant that is made up of a fabric that keeps you warm or cool.